Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2015

The Very First List

Although there are many topics I would love to jump right into writing about, I feel compelled to first write an obligatory "this is me" post. Because who really wants to read rambling posts from a weird stranger? I'll probably still be a weird stranger after this, but maybe a relatable weird stranger?

Here goes:

"This is real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be! Gonna let the light shiiiiine on me!" 
Kidding. (If you don't get the reference, shame on you).

Instead of doing the expected: a snoozy depiction of my admittedly mundane life in its full glory, I have decided to instead give you a series of lists. I do like a good list.

What I like:
    -Disney
    -a good inspirational quote
    -sausage (wiener) dogs and pugs
    -elephants
    -the color yellow
    -sunshine
    -being happy
    -complaining
    -listening
    -sculpting, drawing, and painting
    -photography
    -buying things I will later regret
    -eating clams
    -binge-watching me some Netflix
    -reading books and not knowing what to do with my life upon finishing
    -Doritos
    -chocolate
    -Harry Potter
    -Friends and Boy Meets World

What I don't like:
    -being cold
    -physical activity of any kind (including standing)
    -crying
    -being bored or lonely
    -getting bad grades (yes, I'm that person...can we move on now?)
    -driving
    -meat (not a vegetarian but rather a striving vegetarian. Judge me.)
    -losing video games (so I don't play.)
    -the noise that styrofoam makes
    -people who chew loudly
    -being tickled
    -nail polish that chips
    -rudeness
    -making decisions, big or small
    -lack of direction (just tell me what to do!!!)
    -hair knots

Well that's all folks! Now onto the more interesting stuff (I hope).


No comments:

Post a Comment